Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Gestalt Bard/Barbarian Spell List - Pathfinder

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2012
      Hi,

      Two Issues I see:

      #1: You need to have this:
      SPELLLIST:1|Bard

      #2: You need to uniformly use the SAME Class NAME.

      You have at least two classes listed closely together and it's ignoring your spell casting stuff
      cause it is a DIFFERENT class name.

      CLASS:BardBarian is listed on the first two Class Lines, and then the third Class line has Bard.
      Which consequently has all the caster stuff... Make them all BARDBARIAN, changing Class name just
      tells PCGen your previous class is finished and that Bard is a New Class.

      Cheers,