Data source for Dragon Empires Gazetteer

  • pheonix_85748
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      Hello everyone, so lately, spurred on by a game of Pathfinder, I've been working on coding Dragon Empire Gazetteer into PCGen 5.17.12. Right now I'm 99% complete, except for one usability issue, the Tengu's Gifted Linguist ability. So far I've got it to work with. BONUS:LANGUAGES|NUMBER|skillinfo("TOTALRANK","Linguistics") however, this adds the extra language into the Bonus Languages button on the first page, not the Languages from Skill points. While this is usable, I feel it's confusing, having first to add a language in the skills button, then go to the bonus button to add your other. I've been looking to find a way to change the number of selections in the linguistics skill, adding in DEFINE:LangSelections|1 and then SELECT:LangSelections in the Linguistics skill, then putting in BONUS:VAR|LangSelections|1 in the Tengu's ability. Unfortunate this does not seem to change the behavior of the Languages button on the first page, and the Choose window that opens when you select Linguistics says "Number of Selections per item:2"

      So I'm asking, am I going about this wrong, or is there some back end code that may be bugged here?