Re: Eidolon issue

  • riffraff_oger
    Message 1 of 13 , May 7, 2012
      The remaining issue is that it only works if feat prerequisites are not checked. Somehow the variable EidMaxAttacks is a problem.
      As far as I can see in the classes lst file there the variable is poorly set up over the levels. Lots of entries seem missing and wrong.
      I do not know how to correct this.

      If this newsgroup is not dead some feedback would be appreciated. :-)

      Message 2 of 13 , May 7, 2012
        Hi,

        Monty Python Quote "I'm not dead yet!"

        No, these groups are very much alive and kicking.

        Okay, so something is broken. And the previous folks weren't able to solve the issue, so I guess
        that means you get the old experienced monkey to look at it.

        To save me time, are you using the latest alpha version, or you still using 5.16.4?

      • riffraff_oger
        Message 3 of 13 , May 12, 2012
          Hello,
          good to see this is not Zombieland. ;-)

          As I posted below I am "still" using 5.16.4. Generally I believe that using Alpha versions is not best practise when searching to solve bugs. If you tell me it is wrgt PCGen then I will switch happily.

          Is there any way to check in PCGen what the current value in a variable is?

          Any help would be good. The summonar class defintion in the lst file really looks weird regarding this variable.

          > Monty Python Quote "I'm not dead yet!"
          >
          > No, these groups are very much alive and kicking.
          >
          > Okay, so something is broken. And the previous folks weren't able to solve the issue, so I guess
          > that means you get the old experienced monkey to look at it.
          >
          > To save me time, are you using the latest alpha version, or you still using 5.16.4?
          >

          > On 5/7/2012 11:45 AM, riffraff_oger wrote:
          > > The remaining issue is that it only works if feat prerequisites are not checked. Somehow the variable EidMaxAttacks is a problem.
          > > As far as I can see in the classes lst file there the variable is poorly set up over the levels. Lots of entries seem missing and wrong.
          > > I do not know how to correct this.
          > >
          > > If this newsgroup is not dead some feedback would be appreciated. :-)
          > >
          > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "riffraff_oger" <i@...> wrote:
          > >> Adding the following line entry to the file "my_equipment.lst" (and
          > >> described issue.
          > >> Claws (Natural/Primary) PROFICIENCY:WEAPON|Claws
          > >> TYPE:Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Bludgeoning.Slashing.Double
          > >> COST:0 WT:0 CRITMULT:x2 ALTCRITMULT:x2
          > >> CRITRANGE:1 ALTCRITRANGE:1 DAMAGE:1d4
          > >> ALTDAMAGE:1d4 SLOTS:2 WIELD:Light MODS:NO
          > >> SIZE:M BONUS:WEAPON|ATTACKS|1 SOURCEPAGE:S.1111
          > >> I need to check some more, but at least the claw attacks now show up
          > >> with correct values.

          > >> (Natural/Primary).

          > >> numbers

          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 13 , May 12, 2012
            PCGen 5.17.10 is darn near rock solid and complete. 5.17.11 and forward
            uses the new UI, but is missing a few things and has a few issues.

            Using a separate directory, please try with 5.17.10 and see if that
            clears up the problem. If not, please post the details again. Thanks,

            In 5.17.10, Debug, Console, Clear, then put in the variable you are
            looking for and "get" it.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)