Re: 4e Racial Powers

  • erladillao
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 15, 2012
      I think it would be much more simple to download and install a somewhat stable 5.17.x PCGen and use CHOOSE:PCSTAT

      Or I could explore the possibility to somehow find the lowest stat and feed it to the chooser so that it gets excluded.

      I will definitively use your solution to solve a similar problem with the human race, which lets you choose which stat is getting the racial bonus.

      Also I would like to know where to find and download the user submitted 4e power setup I read about somewhere in this group (can't remember exactly where)so that they show up properly on the character sheet.

      It might give me some ideas for my own setup.

      I still have a lot of work ahead and deeply appreciate your timely help.

      Thank you, Andrew.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 15, 2012

        Might I suggest the vintage selection of 5.17.10. Anything newer than that is under reconstruction
        for the new UI and is not nearly as stable as most of our alphas.

        Power Set up - It's in the existing character sheets. It has it's own entry.

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 15, 2012
          Thanks for all your help.

          BTW, Leaving the choose tag in the ability and using an ADD tag on the race line will trigger the chooser, the problem was that I wasn't using the MULT:YES tag. No need to give a bonus to the ability category pool since ADD bypasses it. If you change race, however, you need to remove the ability manually.

          Thank you again for you help. Happy coding!