Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: problem

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
      Lets make sure we're using the same terminology here:

      GUI = Graphic User Interface
      TAB = A Subsection of the GUI with pertinent items (Example: Feats & Abilities, Skills, Character)
      BLOCK = A Section on the CHARACTER SHEET Display (PDF, Preview Tab, HTM)

      Special Abilities doesn't have a block EXCEPT on the troubleshooting preview
      You do have Special Qualities and Special Attacks

      Now, that we've gone through that, you need to CHANGE Evasion from a FEAT to a Special Ability.

      CMP made a lot of their 'abilities' as 'hidden feats'. This was a standard till we actually made
      abilities possible.

      You should be able to look at the existing rsrd version to see how we changed the feats to abilities.

      Cheers,