Updating = Weaponprof.

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      Here is the error:

      SEVERE pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer Error: No WeaponProf objects of TYPE=Gnomish were loaded but were referred to in the data
      SEVERE pcgen.rules.context.TrackingReferenceContext Was used in file:/M:/DnD/PCGen5164/PCGen5164/PCGen5164/data/wizards_of_the_coast/generic/supplement/complete_warrior/cmpwar_d20_fantasy_v35e_feat.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.ChangeprofLst]

      I think the problem would be that it should be TYPE.Gnomish

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012

        The issue is you need to add TYPE 'Gnomish' to the correct weapon(s) in the weaponprof file.

        Find all the gnomish weapons and then append '.Gnomish' to them.

        Cheers,