Re: problem

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
      RSRD 5.16.4

      or

      CMP datas updated 5.16.4

      on both version, I don't get the Evasion to show up on the Special Abilities tab (in Preview, Statblock5 or PDF (black and white). It show up in the Troubleshooting Statblock as Feat (hidden).

      thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
        Lets make sure we're using the same terminology here:

        GUI = Graphic User Interface
        TAB = A Subsection of the GUI with pertinent items (Example: Feats & Abilities, Skills, Character)
        BLOCK = A Section on the CHARACTER SHEET Display (PDF, Preview Tab, HTM)

        Special Abilities doesn't have a block EXCEPT on the troubleshooting preview
        You do have Special Qualities and Special Attacks

        Now, that we've gone through that, you need to CHANGE Evasion from a FEAT to a Special Ability.

        CMP made a lot of their 'abilities' as 'hidden feats'. This was a standard till we actually made
        abilities possible.

        You should be able to look at the existing rsrd version to see how we changed the feats to abilities.

        Cheers,