Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Minions, Elites and Solos

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4 4:00 PM

      I haven't tested it, if it doesn't work then you can use 'HP*4'. Super secret stuff ;)

      Hm,. actually the /2 stuff would just add half in theory.

      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|-HP/2 probably would work better.

      Gotta remember everything is a positive unless you make it a negative. Nothing like giving answers
      while at work...

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4 4:01 PM
        Oh other secret stuff - since you asked:

        AUTO:FEAT|Dodge|PRERACE:1,Human

        Yeah, you won't see PRExxx listed on the AUTO:FEAT tag. How's that for a secret?