Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Minions, Elites and Solos

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
      On 4/4/2012 5:05 PM, Andrew wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|*4 not 4, that will just add 4 to your total.

      Is that some sort of extra-secret-special tag syntax? I'm not seeing it
      in the online docs.

      It makes me wonder what other secrets are out there ... (cue spooky music)

      DJL

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012

        I haven't tested it, if it doesn't work then you can use 'HP*4'. Super secret stuff ;)

        Hm,. actually the /2 stuff would just add half in theory.

        BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|-HP/2 probably would work better.

        Gotta remember everything is a positive unless you make it a negative. Nothing like giving answers
        while at work...

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
          Oh other secret stuff - since you asked:

          AUTO:FEAT|Dodge|PRERACE:1,Human

          Yeah, you won't see PRExxx listed on the AUTO:FEAT tag. How's that for a secret?