Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Minions, Elites and Solos

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
      Hi,

      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|*4 not 4, that will just add 4 to your total.

      On 4/4/2012 12:42 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
      > Entry BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|y doesn't seem to work...
      >
      > I tried BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|4 and it didn't multiply by 4 my HP.
      >
      > The other one worked perfectly

      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> XP calculations aren't handled by PCGen. You'll note there are no XP entries in any race we support.
      >> If you've created a 4e set based off the skeleton set, then awesome.
      >> HP can be modified I think doing 'BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|/4' etc.
      >> Saving Throws 'BONUS:CHECKS|ALL|x'
      >>
      >> Cheers,
      >>
      >> On 4/4/2012 8:40 AM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
      >>> Hi,
      >>>
      >>> I love the 4e monster specification and greater challenge. I would like to create a TEMPLATE modifying XP, HP and Saves to create those challenge.
      >>>
      >>> Minions XP/4 HP/4 BONUS:ALLSAVES|-2
      >>>
      >>> Elite XP*2 HP*2 BONUS:ALLSAVES|2 SAB:Action Point - 1
      >>>
      >>> Solo XP*4 HP*4 BONUS:ALLSAVES|5 SAB:Action Point - 2
      >>>
      >>> Thank you

      >> --
      >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
        On 4/4/2012 5:05 PM, Andrew wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|*4 not 4, that will just add 4 to your total.

        Is that some sort of extra-secret-special tag syntax? I'm not seeing it
        in the online docs.

        It makes me wonder what other secrets are out there ... (cue spooky music)

        DJL

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
          Hi,

          I haven't tested it, if it doesn't work then you can use 'HP*4'. Super secret stuff ;)

          Hm,. actually the /2 stuff would just add half in theory.

          BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|-HP/2 probably would work better.

          Gotta remember everything is a positive unless you make it a negative. Nothing like giving answers
          while at work...

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
            Oh other secret stuff - since you asked:

            AUTO:FEAT|Dodge|PRERACE:1,Human

            Yeah, you won't see PRExxx listed on the AUTO:FEAT tag. How's that for a secret?