Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] problem

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012

      What sets, what version?

      On 4/4/2012 12:32 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Don't know why... but Evasion don't want to show up... even while loading SRD!
      >
      > My restored PC gets the feat, and is detailed as per a similar PC made with only RSRD.
      >
      > But on both version, when I preview, or PDF, Evasion doesn't show up, but Uncanny Dodge does!!
      >
      > What's the prob?

    • norvimgoldgrabben
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
        RSRD 5.16.4

        or

        CMP datas updated 5.16.4

        on both version, I don't get the Evasion to show up on the Special Abilities tab (in Preview, Statblock5 or PDF (black and white). It show up in the Troubleshooting Statblock as Feat (hidden).

        thanks

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
          Lets make sure we're using the same terminology here:

          GUI = Graphic User Interface
          TAB = A Subsection of the GUI with pertinent items (Example: Feats & Abilities, Skills, Character)
          BLOCK = A Section on the CHARACTER SHEET Display (PDF, Preview Tab, HTM)

          Special Abilities doesn't have a block EXCEPT on the troubleshooting preview
          You do have Special Qualities and Special Attacks

          Now, that we've gone through that, you need to CHANGE Evasion from a FEAT to a Special Ability.

          CMP made a lot of their 'abilities' as 'hidden feats'. This was a standard till we actually made
          abilities possible.

          You should be able to look at the existing rsrd version to see how we changed the feats to abilities.

          Cheers,