Re: Minions, Elites and Solos

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
      Entry BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|y doesn't seem to work...

      I tried BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|4 and it didn't multiply by 4 my HP.

      The other one worked perfectly

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
        Hi,

        BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|*4 not 4, that will just add 4 to your total.

        On 4/4/2012 12:42 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        > Entry BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|y doesn't seem to work...
        >
        > I tried BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|4 and it didn't multiply by 4 my HP.
        >
        > The other one worked perfectly

        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> XP calculations aren't handled by PCGen. You'll note there are no XP entries in any race we support.
        >> If you've created a 4e set based off the skeleton set, then awesome.
        >> HP can be modified I think doing 'BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|/4' etc.
        >> Saving Throws 'BONUS:CHECKS|ALL|x'
        >>
        >> Cheers,
        >>
        >> On 4/4/2012 8:40 AM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        >>> Hi,
        >>>
        >>> I love the 4e monster specification and greater challenge. I would like to create a TEMPLATE modifying XP, HP and Saves to create those challenge.
        >>>
        >>> Minions XP/4 HP/4 BONUS:ALLSAVES|-2
        >>>
        >>> Elite XP*2 HP*2 BONUS:ALLSAVES|2 SAB:Action Point - 1
        >>>
        >>> Solo XP*4 HP*4 BONUS:ALLSAVES|5 SAB:Action Point - 2
        >>>
        >>> Thank you

        >> --
        >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
          On 4/4/2012 5:05 PM, Andrew wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|*4 not 4, that will just add 4 to your total.

          Is that some sort of extra-secret-special tag syntax? I'm not seeing it
          in the online docs.

          It makes me wonder what other secrets are out there ... (cue spooky music)

          DJL

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
            Hi,

            I haven't tested it, if it doesn't work then you can use 'HP*4'. Super secret stuff ;)

            Hm,. actually the /2 stuff would just add half in theory.

            BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|-HP/2 probably would work better.

            Gotta remember everything is a positive unless you make it a negative. Nothing like giving answers
            while at work...

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
              Oh other secret stuff - since you asked:

              AUTO:FEAT|Dodge|PRERACE:1,Human

              Yeah, you won't see PRExxx listed on the AUTO:FEAT tag. How's that for a secret?