Red Avenger Prestige class

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2012
      I'm currently trying to "Homebrew" a Red Avenger Prestige Class and am stumped on the codeing for the Base attack bonus. In the source material the BAB is:
      CL BAB
      1 +1
      2 +2
      3 +3
      4 +3
      5 +4
      6 +5
      7 +6
      8 +6
      9 +7
      10 +8
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2012

        BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|(CL+1)*13/17*1

        Cheers,

        On 3/11/2012 11:16 PM, Jonathan wrote:
        > I'm currently trying to "Homebrew" a Red Avenger Prestige Class and am stumped on the codeing for the Base attack bonus. In the source material the BAB is:
        > CL BAB
        > 1 +1
        > 2 +2
        > 3 +3
        > 4 +3
        > 5 +4
        > 6 +5
        > 7 +6
        > 8 +6
        > 9 +7
        > 10 +8

      • Andrew Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012
          A formula that works for that is

          CL - floor(CL/4)

          the floor(CL/4) evaluates to 0 at levels 1 to 3, 1 at levels 4 to 7
          and 2 at levels 8 to 11.

          Technically it would work without the floor i.e. CL/4, but then it
          might do strange stuff
          if you have other formula adding fractions to BAB.

          andrew

          On 12 March 2012 06:16, Jonathan <jaarnold66048@...> wrote:
          > I'm currently trying to "Homebrew" a Red Avenger Prestige Class and am stumped on the codeing for the Base attack bonus.  In the source material the BAB is:
          > CL    BAB
          > 1      +1
          > 2      +2
          > 3      +3
          > 4      +3
          > 5      +4
          > 6      +5
          > 7      +6
          > 8      +6
          > 9      +7
          > 10     +8

        • Ricky
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
            Hi All,

            shouldn't be better to use the formula ((CL+1)*3/4) ?

            Regards,

            Ricky
            (ICQ:158244154) (Y!m:iainuki) (MSN:iainuki4)

            ### the truth is in the eye of the beholder ###