Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Warforged Homebrew Race

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2012
      Hi,

      #Race File
      My Warforged
      RACETYPE:Construct
      RACESUBTYPE:Living Construct
      ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Light Fortification

      (I'd add in Size, Face, Reach, Start Feats, and whatever else pertinent to your race, but that seems
      to cover the basics you wanted)

      #Ability File
      Light Fortification
      CATEGORY:Special Ability
      TYPE:SpecialQuality

      (Feel free to add a Description, or actual bonuses, if you think such things are necessary).

      Cheers,