PREVAR

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012
      I know the documentation says the following:
      ---------
      PREVARGT:SneakAttack,5,Rage,4

      Character must do Sneak Attack damage greater than 5d6 AND be able to rage more than four time per day.
      ----------

      The question now is, how to code:

      Character must do Sneak Attack damage greater than 5d6 OR be able to rage more than four time per day.

      Anyone happen to know the answer to that?

      Cheers,

      RW
    • Chris Chandler
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012
        rogerwllco <g.a.renting@...> wrote:

        I know the documentation says the following:
        ---------
        PREVARGT:SneakAttack,5,Rage,4

        Character must do Sneak Attack damage greater than 5d6 AND be able to rage more than four time per day.
        ----------

        The question now is, how to code:

        Character must do Sneak Attack damage greater than 5d6 OR be able to rage more than four time per day.

        Anyone happen to know the answer to that?

        Cheers,

        RW

        PREMULT:1,[PREVARGT:SneakAttack,5],[PREVARGT:Rage,4]

        Barak
        --
        Sent from my Android tablet with K-9 Mail.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012

          PREMULT:1,[PREVARGTEQ:Sneak,5],[PREVARGTEQ:RageTimes,5]

          I'd have to track down the Var, but I believe it's Sneak not SneakAttack... and to be honest, to
          follow newer standards it really should be SneakDice. Oh well, too many people would cry that their
          sneak add-ons are broken. RageTimes SHOULD be the correct var name...

          On 3/3/2012 7:01 PM, rogerwllco wrote:
          > I know the documentation says the following:
          > ---------
          > PREVARGT:SneakAttack,5,Rage,4
          >
          > Character must do Sneak Attack damage greater than 5d6 AND be able to rage more than four time per day.
          > ----------
          >
          > The question now is, how to code:
          >
          > Character must do Sneak Attack damage greater than 5d6 OR be able to rage more than four time per day.
          >
          > Anyone happen to know the answer to that?
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > RW

        • rogerwllco
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2012
            Thanks Andrew and Barak,

            And I actually needed it for PREMULT:1,[PREVARGTEQ:WildShapeProgression,4],[PREVARGTEQ:ImprovedWildShapeProgression,6]

            As I'm making templates for the shapes that a Master of Many Forms can take. I already had templates for Druid Animal/Plant/Elemental shapes.

            When done correctly, it's where PCGen can really shine, as you can apply different templates on the fly during the gaming session if you bring a laptop.

            Cheers,

            RW