Re: Small Heroes... normal weapon damage

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23 5:33 AM
      There is no way I could create a template to would make my weapon re-size to medium? Because actually, my template re-size my halfling to medium, but I would only want the weapon damage to re-size automatically.

      Thanks
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23 5:39 AM
        Create a template in the appropriate data file:

        Halfling<tab>SIZE:M

        Apply the template to your character.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 2/23/2012 8:33 AM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        > There is no way I could create a template to would make my weapon re-size to medium? Because actually, my template re-size my halfling to medium, but I would only want the weapon damage to re-size automatically.
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23 6:35 AM
          Hi Folks!

          On Feb 23, 2012, at 8:33 AM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:

          > There is no way I could create a template to would make my weapon re-size to medium? Because actually, my template re-size my halfling to medium, but I would only want the weapon damage to re-size automatically.

          I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but in Pathfinder if you right-click on the Short Sword and create a custom item you can select "Wield One Step Greater No Penalty" mod. Make sure you do not have "Auto Resize" checked.

          Maredudd