Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Small Heroes... normal weapon damage

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2012
      In Pathfinder, and I think 3.x, halflings are small and small short
      swords to d4 damage, not d6.

      http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/equipment.html and search for "Sword,
      short"

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 22, 2012
        Hi,

        PCGen follows the rules of the game system you are using. If you want to use a MEDIUM weapon for a
        SMALL humanoid, then use either the Weapon Customizer and change the weapon to Medium. However,
        you'll have the negative -2 for Size Difference.

        If your GM (Or you are the GM) is allowing you to have the same damage without the penalty, then you
        can alter the damage on a small weapon by using the item customizer and entering what you'd like.

        Cheers,

        On 2/22/2012 1:07 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I tried different methods but none worked. I'm tired of my halfling doing so less damage, and want him to wield a short sword that make 1d6 damage like a human.
        >
        > How ? I thought they're would have been a key in the halfling entry for weapon size but there is none.
        >
        > Thanks !

      • norvimgoldgrabben
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23, 2012
          There is no way I could create a template to would make my weapon re-size to medium? Because actually, my template re-size my halfling to medium, but I would only want the weapon damage to re-size automatically.

          Thanks
        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 23, 2012
            Create a template in the appropriate data file:

            Halfling<tab>SIZE:M

            Apply the template to your character.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)

            On 2/23/2012 8:33 AM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
            > There is no way I could create a template to would make my weapon re-size to medium? Because actually, my template re-size my halfling to medium, but I would only want the weapon damage to re-size automatically.
          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 23, 2012
              Hi Folks!

              On Feb 23, 2012, at 8:33 AM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:

              > There is no way I could create a template to would make my weapon re-size to medium? Because actually, my template re-size my halfling to medium, but I would only want the weapon damage to re-size automatically.

              I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but in Pathfinder if you right-click on the Short Sword and create a custom item you can select "Wield One Step Greater No Penalty" mod. Make sure you do not have "Auto Resize" checked.

              Maredudd