Re: [OS] String parsing during output sheet generation

  • the_domokun
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 16, 2012
      > Just one thought - although it's not often used, a caster can drop a high level spell to cast more of a low level spell.
      > (once had a mid level cleric use all her high level spell slots to create a barrel of holy water... just took two days instead of well over a week).

      yep... i thought about that case, but it would mean that a highlevel character would get ~35 boxes for each level 1 spell ;)
      Also it would be hard to show which checkbox relates to which spell level without wasting a lot of space, therefore i left them out.
      Atm i see no other way than letting players keep track of this special case themselfes.
    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 18, 2012
        Wasn't suggesting you try and resolve this! Just ensuring you were aware, I like the 'relevant' number of check boxes as you've implemented.