Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Pathfinder Archtypes

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012

      Breaker KEY:Barbarian Archetype ~ Breaker CATEGORY:Archetype
      TYPE:Archetype.BarbarianFastMovement.BarbarianTrapSense
      PRECLASS:1,Barbarian=1 PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Archetype,Barbarian Archetype ~
      Breaker],[!PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Archetype,TYPE.BarbarianFastMovement,TYPE.BarbarianTrapSense]
      DESC:While most barbarians are skilled at
      breaking things, some find the need to destroy their surroundings an almost uncontrollable urge when
      in the middle of a rage. These barbarians are a danger not only to their foes, but also to the very
      environment around them. ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Destructive ~
      Breaker|PRECLASS:1,Barbarian=1 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Battle Scavenger ~
      Breaker|PRECLASS:1,Barbarian=3
      COST:0 SOURCEPAGE:p.78

      Destructive KEY:Destructive ~ Breaker CATEGORY:Special Ability
      TYPE:SpecialQuality.Extraordinary DEFINE:DestructiveDamage|0 DESC:Whenever the breaker
      barbarian makes a melee attack that targets an unattended object or makes a sunder combat maneuver,
      she adds +%1 on the damage roll.|DestructiveDamage

      BONUS:VAR|DestructiveDamage|min(1,BarbarianLvl/2)

      SOURCEPAGE:p.78

      Battle Scavenger KEY:Battle Scavenger ~ Breaker CATEGORY:Special Ability
      TYPE:SpecialQuality.Extraordinary DEFINE:BattleScavengerDamage|0 DESC:At 3rd level, the
      breaker barbarian suffers no penalty on attack rolls when using an improvised weapon or a weapon
      with the broken condition. In addition, she gains a +%1 bonus on damage rolls with improvised or
      broken weapons for every three levels beyond 3rd. This ability replaces trap
      sense.|BattleScavengerDamage

      BONUS:VAR|BattleScavengerDamage|BarbarianLvl/3

      SOURCEPAGE:p.78