Re: [pcgen] trouble creating a custom template file

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      Hi,

      LST Coding Help is best asked over in the PCGen List File Yahoo group - but I can give you an
      overview of how to accomplish it

      Method 1
      would require you having a Template, a New ABILITYPOOL (AbilityCategory that isn't a parent), and an
      Ability with a chooser.

      Template adds two points (two choices) to the abilitypool, which has the ability that can select two
      skills, each of which gets the bonus to the skill.

      Method 2
      would require a kit triggered from the template. Method 1 is better though.