Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Applying a template only when an ability is active

  • Loïc Guitaut
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012
      Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 12:43 -0800, Andrew a écrit :

      > Yeah, on a reload it seems to have an issue with a false missing
      > equipment - but if you look it
      > should be there. Which version of PCGen are you using again?

      No it isn’t there :/ And in the full list of equipment, I don’t have any
      Bite or Claw items available.
      I’m using the last stable version of PCGen (5.16.4)

      --
      ,= ,-_-. =. Loïc Guitaut
      ((_/)o o(\_)) http://www.belfalas.org

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012

        On 1/6/2012 5:26 PM, Loïc Guitaut wrote:
        > Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 12:43 -0800, Andrew a écrit :
        >>
        >> Yeah, on a reload it seems to have an issue with a false missing
        >> equipment - but if you look it
        >> should be there. Which version of PCGen are you using again?
        >>
        > No it isn’t there :/ And in the full list of equipment, I don’t have any
        > Bite or Claw items available.
        > I’m using the last stable version of PCGen (5.16.4)

        If you could do me a favor - grab the latest alpha version (5.17.9) and try everything in there...
        see if this is still an issue there.

      • Loïc Guitaut
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012
          Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 17:44 -0800, Andrew a écrit :
          > On 1/6/2012 5:26 PM, Loïc Guitaut wrote:
          > > Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 12:43 -0800, Andrew a écrit :
          > >>
          > >> Yeah, on a reload it seems to have an issue with a false missing
          > >> equipment - but if you look it
          > >> should be there. Which version of PCGen are you using again?
          > >>
          > > No it isn’t there :/ And in the full list of equipment, I don’t have
          > any
          > > Bite or Claw items available.
          > > I’m using the last stable version of PCGen (5.16.4)
          >
          > If you could do me a favor - grab the latest alpha version (5.17.9)
          > and try everything in there...
          > see if this is still an issue there.
          Ok just tried with 5.17.9 and nothing has changed… I had to recreate my
          character from scratch though. But still no Claw or Bite item in the
          full equipment list, and still the same error when loading my lst file
          (plus several other errors from the SRD files).

          --
          ,= ,-_-. =. Loïc Guitaut
          ((_/)o o(\_)) http://www.belfalas.org

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012

            How are you setting the NATURALATTACK on the character???

          • Loïc Guitaut
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 7, 2012
              Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 21:53 -0800, Andrew a écrit :

              > Hi,
              >
              > How are you setting the NATURALATTACK on the character???

              I’m setting them in the template. But I just found out that applying
              template from the inventory tab does only work for bonuses and not other
              things as the natural attacks. If I apply the template from the race
              tab, the natural attacks appear as expected :)

              So now, I can continue to work on my class!

              Thanks again for your help.
              --
              ,= ,-_-. =. Loïc Guitaut
              ((_/)o o(\_)) http://www.belfalas.org