Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Applying a template only when an ability is active

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012
      Yeah, on a reload it seems to have an issue with a false missing equipment - but if you look it
      should be there. Which version of PCGen are you using again?

      On 1/6/2012 9:29 AM, Loïc Guitaut wrote:
      >> template
      >> attacks
      >> Even if
      >>>>
      >>> No I don’t know how. There is no Bite or Claw in my equipment
      >> (didn’t
      >>> see them though). Is there a way to force an equipment in a
      >> template?
      >>> (to automatically switch to these weapons)
      >> There should be if the NATURALATTACKs is in place. AUTO:EQUIP would be
      >> the tag you're looking for.
      >>
      > Thanks! But now when lst files are loaded, I have an error: “SEVERE
      > Unconstructed Reference: Equipment Claw” and the same for Bite.
      >
      > This is the defined natural attacks in my template:
      > NATURALATTACKS:Claw,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Piercing.Slashing,*2,1d4|Bite,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Bludgeoning.Piercing.Slashing,*1,1d6
      >
      > and the auto equip: AUTO:EQUIP|Claw|Bite
      >
      > I really don’t understand all this equipment part :/

    • Loïc Guitaut
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012
        Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 12:43 -0800, Andrew a écrit :

        > Yeah, on a reload it seems to have an issue with a false missing
        > equipment - but if you look it
        > should be there. Which version of PCGen are you using again?

        No it isn’t there :/ And in the full list of equipment, I don’t have any
        Bite or Claw items available.
        I’m using the last stable version of PCGen (5.16.4)

        --
        ,= ,-_-. =. Loïc Guitaut
        ((_/)o o(\_)) http://www.belfalas.org

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012

          On 1/6/2012 5:26 PM, Loïc Guitaut wrote:
          > Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 12:43 -0800, Andrew a écrit :
          >>
          >> Yeah, on a reload it seems to have an issue with a false missing
          >> equipment - but if you look it
          >> should be there. Which version of PCGen are you using again?
          >>
          > No it isn’t there :/ And in the full list of equipment, I don’t have any
          > Bite or Claw items available.
          > I’m using the last stable version of PCGen (5.16.4)

          If you could do me a favor - grab the latest alpha version (5.17.9) and try everything in there...
          see if this is still an issue there.

        • Loïc Guitaut
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012
            Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 17:44 -0800, Andrew a écrit :
            > On 1/6/2012 5:26 PM, Loïc Guitaut wrote:
            > > Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 12:43 -0800, Andrew a écrit :
            > >>
            > >> Yeah, on a reload it seems to have an issue with a false missing
            > >> equipment - but if you look it
            > >> should be there. Which version of PCGen are you using again?
            > >>
            > > No it isn’t there :/ And in the full list of equipment, I don’t have
            > any
            > > Bite or Claw items available.
            > > I’m using the last stable version of PCGen (5.16.4)
            >
            > If you could do me a favor - grab the latest alpha version (5.17.9)
            > and try everything in there...
            > see if this is still an issue there.
            Ok just tried with 5.17.9 and nothing has changed… I had to recreate my
            character from scratch though. But still no Claw or Bite item in the
            full equipment list, and still the same error when loading my lst file
            (plus several other errors from the SRD files).

            --
            ,= ,-_-. =. Loïc Guitaut
            ((_/)o o(\_)) http://www.belfalas.org

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 6, 2012

              How are you setting the NATURALATTACK on the character???

            • Loïc Guitaut
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 7, 2012
                Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 21:53 -0800, Andrew a écrit :

                > Hi,
                >
                > How are you setting the NATURALATTACK on the character???

                I’m setting them in the template. But I just found out that applying
                template from the inventory tab does only work for bonuses and not other
                things as the natural attacks. If I apply the template from the race
                tab, the natural attacks appear as expected :)

                So now, I can continue to work on my class!

                Thanks again for your help.
                --
                ,= ,-_-. =. Loïc Guitaut
                ((_/)o o(\_)) http://www.belfalas.org