Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Problem finding pcc

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hi Writerwebbs,

      If you get something put together let us know, we might be able to include it in the release as long
      as the code team approves it. Speaking of the editor, there was something in the works that would
      intelligently know what tags where appropriate. You might want to talk with James regarding that.

      Cheers,