lst file help with a custom class

  • RoninKelt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      I'm coding up a custom class lst file for the pathfinder game mode and having some problems getting pcgen to recognize starting skill points and saving throws. I used one of the Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide classes as a template and seem to have everything in place, but have obviously overlooked something. Would it be best to post my lst file to the files section or can someone contact me directly?

      Using PCGen 5.17.9 and the pathfinder data sets on a windows 7 machine.

      Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
        Hi RoninKelt,

        CLASS:Name <tab> STARTSKILLPTS:x <<< That would be what controls the number of skill points you
        gain each level.

        CLASS:Name <tab> BONUS:CHECKS|Fortitude.BASE, etc would be what controls the progression of your
        saving throws.

        What are you getting and what are you trying to obtain instead?