Re: add spells to existing spelllist

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
      Tried using an ability category, and it works.

      However, I'm now running into another problem: if the target class already has the spell at a higher level, it won't accept the spell at the lower level

      (example: cleric has Dispel Evil at lvl 5, Paladin has Dispel Evil at lvl 4, adding Dispel Evil at lvl 4 to the Cleric spelllist has no effect....)