Re: Help with Size Differences

  • George
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2011
      ok, I hav d/l'd the most recent version. I'll give it a try.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 12, 2011
        That seems to have done the trick. It looks like it is a 5.16.4 bug. Thanks for the help.

        Now I just have to resolve all of my new-found load errors. Is there an ETA for when the delivered datasets will be updated?

        Cheers,

        Sir George Anonymous

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 12, 2011
          Hi,

          It's typically done at the 'RC' cycle of the release cycle. You may disable the deprecation messages
          in the Preferences.