Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] How to create a template for closed source material... please help

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2011
      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|-var("CL=Magical Beast")
      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|3/4*TL
      or if you know the class your griffon will be taking for advancement change the 'TL' to
      'var("CL=Class Name")'

      You could manually remove the levels and replace them with Construct levels, the BAB would come out
      correctly for you then.