RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: BD Silverback is here

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hrmm... don't think so... I worked with the pics that was in the walk
      through... I think I deleted one or 2.. but every picture that's in the
      \screenshots dir is attached to a page... at least it worked on my
      system... WinXP, OfficeXP/Front Page XP, IE6 .. displayed correctly...

      Mynex
      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One