Re: Data team promotions

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
      Congrats gentlemen.

      Hey Barak, sorry I forgot about one stealthy Monkey who's been quietly helping behind the scenes.
      He'll probably track me down but Chris Griffin aka 'gjorbjond' has been doing a tremendous job on
      the APG, first with the Eidolon code work, and now he's been quietly working on Bug Fixes (Though I
      need to teach him to open Trackers and close trackers...).

      Anyways, I'm recommending this Lemur of Stealth be promoted as well.

      Cheers,