Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Alternatate class features and substitution levels

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
      Hi,

      A few methods come to mind, it depends on how thorough you want:
      Set an ability or Template that grants everything else based upon the level of the originating class
      - which can negate the other class abilities if needed. See "Archetypes" in Pathfinder to see how
      this was implemented.

      You don't need to even implement a substitution class, you just take the ability.

      ACF is set up so you can implement it the same way as Archetypes.

      Cheers,