Data team promotions

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
      We normally do this at the release of a new stable version, but a lot of
      time has elapsed since the last one and there appears to be a while to go
      yet before the next one, so we're going to be awarding promotions at this
      time for some people that have been doing a lot of good data work over the
      last few months.

      For those newer to PCGen, we have this monkey theme thing going on. :)

      For details on this: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Explanation_of_Teams

      On to the promotions!

      Eric Smith, having contributed massive amounts of data to the APG dataset as
      well as several other Pathfinder sources (some of them on a very tight
      release deadline) is promoted to Data Chimp.

      Papa_DRB, jumping on many bug reports and getting them fixed and into SVN
      (often before I even get a chance to see the bug report in my in-box!) as
      well as contributions to some large datasets, is promoted to Data Gibbon.

      Doug Limmer, for his contribution of/to several Pathfinder source datasets
      is now a Data Gibbon as well.

      Andrew Wilson, for his recent work on the Pathfinder Society dataset is
      promoted to data Tamarin.

      Congratulations to all of you and thank you for all the hard work that you
      have done and are continuing to do for PCGen.

      Barak
      Content Silverback
    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
        Congrats folks!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
          Congrats gentlemen.

          Hey Barak, sorry I forgot about one stealthy Monkey who's been quietly helping behind the scenes.
          He'll probably track me down but Chris Griffin aka 'gjorbjond' has been doing a tremendous job on
          the APG, first with the Eidolon code work, and now he's been quietly working on Bug Fixes (Though I
          need to teach him to open Trackers and close trackers...).

          Anyways, I'm recommending this Lemur of Stealth be promoted as well.

          Cheers,