Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Goliath Character Race and Goliath Barbarian Substitution Levels

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
      Hi Florian,

      Unfortunately it's almost impossible for us to help - we only actively
      maintain 5.16.x and 5.17.x, I'm afraid 5.12.x is consigned to the history
      archives for us.

      You can follow an upgrade path if you wish:

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
        K is right, 5.12 is old...

        Reach is displayed, has been for a long time. I would need to see a PDF or export to see what you
        have going on. But again, reach has been included for as long as I can recall. (I've been around the
        project since 5.6 or so).

        Cheers,