Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Alternatate class features and substitution levels

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
      Bump

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011

        A few methods come to mind, it depends on how thorough you want:
        Set an ability or Template that grants everything else based upon the level of the originating class
        - which can negate the other class abilities if needed. See "Archetypes" in Pathfinder to see how
        this was implemented.

        You don't need to even implement a substitution class, you just take the ability.

        ACF is set up so you can implement it the same way as Archetypes.

        Cheers,