Max Level and HP on all animals

  • oddass
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
      Back in July I modified my PCGen to try and make it so that a custom class wouldn't have any hp added. This seems to have had an odd effect though. Now when I make animal companions I can't get them to have more than 3 HD and the roll is always -1 (even if you pick a number when making the companion, which lets you pick all the HD it gets). It does this even when I don't have any custom sources loaded and the SRD files say they haven't been modified since 09. I'm not sure where to start to try and fix this, it's on 5.12 so it's also quite old of a pcgen.

      I'm sure I'm missing crucial info to give you, so if you ask me I will try and answer quickly and concisely.

      Thanks,
      odd
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
        Hi odd,

        Unfortunately it's almost impossible for us to help - we only actively
        maintain 5.16.x and 5.17.x, I'm afraid 5.12.x is consigned to the history
        archives for us.

        You can follow an upgrade path if you wish:

        http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets