Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Awaken Spell

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
      Hi David,

      > Has anyone created a template or kit for the Awaken Spell?

      I played with that a bit. I'm sure there are more elegant ways. Here's what
      I got, hope it helps.

      Susan

      ##### templates.lst #####
      ### I just needed an awakened Monkey:
      Awakened Animal (Monkey)
      TEMPLATE:Awakened Animal with Int -8
      TEMPLATE:Awakened Animal Common Stats
      ADDLEVEL:Animal|2
      PRERACE:1,Monkey
      SOURCEPAGE:SRD

      Awakened Animal Common Stats
      VISIBLE:NO
      ADD:LANGUAGE|1|TYPE=Spoken
      LANGBONUS:TYPE=Spoken
      SUBRACE:AWAKENED
      RACETYPE:Magial Beast
      RACESUBTYPE:Augmented Animal
      SOURCEPAGE:SRD(Awaken Spell)
      TEMPLATE:CHOOSE:Cha Bonus +1|Cha Bonus +2|Cha Bonus +3

      # compensate for an initial intelligence of 2:
      Awakened Animal with Int -8
      VISIBLE:NO
      BONUS:STAT|INT|8

      # compensate for an initial intelligence of 1:
      Awakened Animal with Int -9
      VISIBLE:NO
      BONUS:STAT|INT|9

      # add the charisma bonus, which will be rolled:
      Cha Bonus +1
      VISIBLE:NO
      BONUS:STAT|CHA|1

      # add the charisma bonus, which will be rolled:
      Cha Bonus +2
      VISIBLE:NO
      BONUS:STAT|CHA|2

      # add the charisma bonus, which will be rolled:
      Cha Bonus +3
      VISIBLE:NO
      BONUS:STAT|CHA|3