Re: Addinc Misc TOHIT modifier

  • Jayme
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "krazhit" <here@h...> wrote:

      > Hi,

      > I am trying to add a To Hit Misc modifier and:

      > BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT|3|PREAPPLY:PC|TYPE=Luck

      > Adds to Base Attack.

      > Is the former possible?

      > What actually does get output to the ATTACK.MELEE.MISC token in the

      ATTACK.MELEE.MISC gets: aPC.getTotalBonusTo("TOHIT","TOHIT")

      Confusing? Yes!

      More confusion a few lines down where we have things like:

      aPC.getTotalBonusTo("COMBAT", "TOHIT-SECONDARY")

      aPC.getTotalBonusTo("COMBAT", "TOHIT-PRIMARY.NOTRANGED")

      aPC.getTotalBonusTo("COMBAT", "TOHIT-SHORTRANGE")

      aPC.getTotalBonusTo("TOHIT", "SHORTRANGE", true);

      So it seems we use TOHIT in place of COMBAT quite often (in both the
      code and the .lst files)

      However, the BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT does NOT add to the BAB (even though
      it only shows up there) so the end result is the same as BONUS:
      TOHIT|TOHIT