Re: Half dragon template

  • Raymond R
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      It looks like you are talking about two separate but similar templates. There is the racial template that is used during character creation, and the acquired template that a sorcerer can get over the course of a prestige class. Both wind up with the same adjustments, but the prestige class phases the racial template in over the coarse of 10 character levels.

      A third option is the racial class rules you can start with a level one character and earn the traits of a template or race with level adjustments over the coarse of a few levels.