Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Raise damage in one damage type and lower in the other?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2011
      I'd avoid CHOOSE all together, plus CHOOSE:ABILITY doesn't work the way you want it to in this case.

      Class File-

      1 <tab> BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Your Choice Dealio|1

      Swap out 1 with the level they actually get to make the choice.

      Make the Abilitycategory which has just your two or three abilities. Something like

      ABILITYCATEGORY:Your Choice Dealio
      CATEGORY:Special Ability
      TYPE:FencerChoice
      DISPLAYLOCATION:Class Abilities
      VISIBLE:QUALIFY
      EDITABLE:YES
      EDITPOOL:NO

      In your abilities have TYPE:FencerChoice so the abilitypool will pull those specified abilities, or
      you can just do 'ABILITYLIST:Ability 1|Ability 2'

      Cheers,

      I can expand upon