Re: Replacing Common

  • Arjan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
      I was hoping someone more versed in code than me would answer this but it seems traffic is low atm. So I'll give it a go.

      I'd try
      Gnome.mod <tab> LANGAUTO:.CLEAR.Common <tab> LANGAUTO:Hillfolk,Gnome,Sylvan

      By not clearing the LANGAUTO tag you're just adding to it I think. How PCGen manages to give you common and forget about common at the same time I don't know.

      Hope this helps.

      Regards,
      Arjan