Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Races with predefined domain access

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2011
      Hi Peter,

      For Issue #2 - Deity "NONE" can be used, it's a hardcoded feature where Domains can't be selected
      without a Deity, since the Domain Selection were tied to Deity.

      For Issue #1 - If I'm understanding your issue clearly - You can always make a Deity "No Domain" and
      don't grant any domain via that deity, then your domain restrictions will be the only ones available.

      Cheers,