Re: Help with Shield Ward feat

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 14, 2011
      Thanks.

      I don't quite understand. Am I correct to assume that this will be active
      with the next release and that at that point I should redefine my Shield
      Ward feat?

      Thanks,
      Allen

      Re: Help with Shield Ward feat
      Posted by: "Andrew" drew0500@... Drew0500
      Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 am (PDT)

      Hi,

      I've added this to the Gamemode for the homebrew folks -
      ADD:Shield|ShieldEnhancement|PREVARGTEQ:ShieldAddsToTouchAC,1

      For a Shield Ward Feat, simply use DEFINE:ShieldAddsToTouchAC|1
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 14, 2011

        Yes, it'll be in the next release. Which shouldn't be too far off, I have one more set I need to
        finish reviewing to enter into, and then we'll see about the other teams.

        Cheers,