Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] How do I add files I've downloaded off the internet?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011

      Welcome to the PCGen Community.

      If they're actual pcgen sets - then you can either use the install feature (IF the set has been set
      up to use that function) or place them in your data folder.

      If these are strictly word documents and you want to include them for your own personal use, then
      you'll need to make your own data set(s) to support them. If these are under the OGL [Open Game
      License], you can see if the Publisher has given us permission to include their materials and then
      it can be an official set and perhaps another monkey might code it up for you.

      I'd recommend reading the documentation on how to create your own data sets, and once you've got the
      basics ready, then you can ask here for help on the more complex items. Please limit one question to
      a post otherwise the younger monkeys will be less inclined to answer. PCGen includes a homebrew
      folder with a pre-made skeleton set for beginners to edit for their own use.

      Hope that answers your question sufficiently, if you have more then please feel free to ask.

      Cheers,