Rouge's Skill mastery... Modded

  • balingar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011
      How would I go about making the Rouge special ability Skill Mastery give BONUS:SKILL +10 to all "selected" skills?
      I am fairly certain it can be done just not how to do it.
      Thanks,
      John
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011

        You'd do something like:

        CATEGORY=Special Ability|Rogue Special Ability Name Deal.MOD <tab> CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|blah <>
        MULT:YES <> STACK:NO <> BONUS:SKILL|%LIST|10

        Cheers,

        On 9/8/2011 6:56 AM, balingar wrote:
        > How would I go about making the Rouge special ability Skill Mastery give BONUS:SKILL +10 to all "selected" skills?
        > I am fairly certain it can be done just not how to do it.
        > Thanks,
        > John

        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • John Bauldree
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011
          I tried :
          CATEGORY=Special Ability|Skill Mastery.MOD <tab> BONUS:SKILL|%LIST|10
          and it worked Perfectly. added it to my homebrew abilities.lst file

          Thanks Andrew.

          John