Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Concentration bonus - how to?

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm always testing against my personal sheet - which is in the release as

      csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt

      Not that the sheet makes a difference since all the code changes are in the base.xml and another
      file that escapes my memory.

      I can double check the changes in my personal gamemode are in the trunk... but I could've sworn they
      were.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
        Just checked, and the code is present in the release. Did a test and it's there.

      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 8, 2011
          Will do. A preliminary version is actually already done, but the Innate
          spells seem to be calculating the bonus incorrectly.

          DS/DL