Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Concentration bonus - how to?

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011

      Concentration is being displayed now - PDF. Not sure about other displays. My time is limited as it
      is, so I can't check, but I think I focused on the PDF only. Learning multiple languages is not fun.

      Confirm the PDF version works, and we can see about setting up the HTML version.

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
        Which pdf ? I looked once but could not find it.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011

          I'm always testing against my personal sheet - which is in the release as

          csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt

          Not that the sheet makes a difference since all the code changes are in the base.xml and another
          file that escapes my memory.

          I can double check the changes in my personal gamemode are in the trunk... but I could've sworn they
          were.

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
            Just checked, and the code is present in the release. Did a test and it's there.

          • Doug Limmer
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 8, 2011
              Will do. A preliminary version is actually already done, but the Innate
              spells seem to be calculating the bonus incorrectly.

              DS/DL