Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Blanking out CMB/CMD

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011

      That would need a FREQ for OS to make that possible. A bunch of work, but doable.

      It would involved editing the files directly and tying whether it displays the "-" or the number.
      Removing the actual ability is ill advised and does make it a lot more work. A simple set of
      abilities to disable the indicated CMB/CMD would be the better method.

      Unfortunately, I can only give pointers, but not much else since I'm busy on a few other projects.
      You might be able to enlist Chuck's aid as well.