Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Concentration bonus - how to?

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
      If you do, please post it to the files section. I have been toying with
      an output sheet that includes concentration, but have not figured out
      how to do it yet.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011

        Concentration is being displayed now - PDF. Not sure about other displays. My time is limited as it
        is, so I can't check, but I think I focused on the PDF only. Learning multiple languages is not fun.

        Confirm the PDF version works, and we can see about setting up the HTML version.

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
          Which pdf ? I looked once but could not find it.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011

            I'm always testing against my personal sheet - which is in the release as

            csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt

            Not that the sheet makes a difference since all the code changes are in the base.xml and another
            file that escapes my memory.

            I can double check the changes in my personal gamemode are in the trunk... but I could've sworn they
            were.

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
              Just checked, and the code is present in the release. Did a test and it's there.

            • Doug Limmer
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 8, 2011
                Will do. A preliminary version is actually already done, but the Innate
                spells seem to be calculating the bonus incorrectly.

                DS/DL