Re: PCGen and PCGen:DM on Source Forge

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      Ok, to copy the LST file request, we are doing a copy and paste, from
      PCGen to PCGEN:DM? Then making a comment that that is moved, or if
      we have access, deleting/removing them from the list without
      closing...

      If that's the case, NP. I'll wrap up what I am doing on LST files
      and start copying them over when I get off work today.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp