Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Blanking out CMB/CMD

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
      Short answer: No. Slightly longer answer: Not easily.

      I was kind of hoping for some variable or ability (like "Can't Be
      Tripped") that an OS would interpret and print "-" for the CMB/CMD
      output, but I guess there currently isn't such a thing.

      I think I might have managed to do this for a different monster by
      making a new monster class that doesn't get the "CMB Output" feat. It's
      a tad annoying to have to make a new monster class for every (type of)
      monster that can't use, or be affected by, combat maneuvers.

      (Swarms aren't affected by combat maneuvers. I've stumbled across two
      or three other monsters that aren't, either.)

      DS/DL

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011

        That would need a FREQ for OS to make that possible. A bunch of work, but doable.

        It would involved editing the files directly and tying whether it displays the "-" or the number.
        Removing the actual ability is ill advised and does make it a lot more work. A simple set of
        abilities to disable the indicated CMB/CMD would be the better method.

        Unfortunately, I can only give pointers, but not much else since I'm busy on a few other projects.
        You might be able to enlist Chuck's aid as well.