Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] LEVELABILITY problem

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
      This is for a (starting) kit, yes?

      There may have been a change in how certain class abilities have been
      implemented since the docs were written. I've been using tags like
      ABILITY:CATEGORY=Fighter Bonus Feat|Blind Fight to have kits choose
      fighter bonus feats, and they seem to work fine.

      Another possible problem: is the feat technically called Blind Fight, or
      Blind-Fight? That could cause trouble, too.

      I'm doing this for Pathfinder, and for 5.17.8, which may or may not make
      a difference.

      DS/DL

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011

        I believe this is an issue we're attempting to fix.